Friday, January 13, 2012

Review on the harbor freight 6.5hp engine

Review on the harbor freight 6.5hp engine Video Clips. Duration : 1.78 Mins.


This is my gokart project ive been working on. I just replaced my old crappy engine with a new harbor freight 6.5 hp ohv engine. I bought this engine for 86$ new! What a deal it runs great and starts on the first pull almost every time. I will be posting more videos on youtube about it and slowly upgrading it to perfection. Please feel free to right any comments!!! Go to my website for more info on gokart!!! thecomputerbuilder.yolasite.com

Keywords: Review, on, the, harbor, freight, 5hp, engine, This, is, my, gokart, project, ive, been, working, on., just, replaced, old, crappy, with, new, 6.5, hp, ohv, engine., bought, for, 86$, new!, What, deal, it, runs, great, and, starts, first, pull, almost, every, time., will, be, posting, more, videos, youtube, about, slowly, upgrading, to, perfection., Honda, clone, go, kart, thecomputerbuilder, fast, 6.5hp, blue

No comments:

Post a Comment